Printing temperature: 200-230℃
Bottom plate temperature: need to apply glue when not heating
Heating 60-80℃, no glue
Rally (KGF): 11-14
Melt index: 11-16g/10min(220℃, 2.16kg)
Elongation at break: 3%
Printing speed: 50-100MM/s
Net weight: 1KG
1. Good ductility, impact resistance, higher strength and better rigidity than PLA carbon fiber.
2. Cf-petg carbon fiber material has higher printing accuracy, good fluidity and is not easy to block the nozzle.
3. The material stiffness is good, the model printed out has good hardness and strength, and it is durable as a structural part.
4. The shrinkage rate is low, even when printing the model with larger size, it performs well.
5. Through carbon fiber filling, the printed products have high strength.
6. Higher temperature resistance.
7. Frosted black, Matt effect luster.
Carbon Fiber Filament Introduction
Carbon Fiber Filament is one type of Function filament, by mixing some Carbon Fiber powder inside PLA. Carbon fiber is an extremely strong and light fiber-reinforced plastic which contains carbon fibers. The alternative spelling 'fibre' is common in British Commonwealth countries. CFRPs can be expensive to produce but are commonly used wherever high strength-to-weight ratio and stiffness (rigidity) are required, such as aerospace, superstructure of ships, automotive, civil engineering, sports equipment, and an increasing number of consumer and technical applications. Carbon fiber filament is used to print some structure units which must be strong and light.
Carbon Fiber Filament Features
1. Environmental protection and non-toxic;
2. High-strength, high-modulus fiber material;
3. The advantages of high rigidity, low density and light weight;
4. Good adhesion between layers;
Suitable for all types of FDM3D printers